Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Hooray, christmas and new years are both in the past I am finally free to get back to the real world.

I thought it would be fun to show the last month in images.
I spent three nights in Melbourne for the SGS Strategic Planning Meeting and christmas parties. Had a fantastic time drinking cocktails on the first night with Sara, below. Both looking a little worse for wear.
After Melb I headed down to Adelaide to spend christmas with the family including my sister, her husband and their two children (Daniel and Isaac,below)

Daniel

Isaac with Rebecca (Mum) and Uncle Andrew in the background

So, had 10 nights in country South Australia soaking up the serenity. The place is looking a little resort like at the moment and was very enjoyable. Thanks dad for the beers! That was tops.

Fortunately I do not have any photos from New Years, it is fair to say that I was not at my best. Went to Beks house for a party until 10.30/11pm then headed into the Valley to Family to dance the night away. Pete Tong was the DJ for the midnight hour and was nothing compared to what I was expecting. That really was the only disappointment for the night so I really have nothing to complain about.

I will update when I have scanned a photo from my skydive. Jumped out of a plane on the 29th of December, what a fantastic thing throwing yourself out of a plane is, amazing!

Chao for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home