Monday, January 16, 2006

In 5 days time Emily (my younger sister) will be leaving South Australia for a one year Rotary exchange in Finland. What an exciting week for her.
Em, I hope you have a wonderful time, make sure you keep your blogging and / or emailing up as we all want to know what is happening and how things are going.
I bet you will have such an amazing time that you will not want to come back.
Just for the record, I do want you to come back!
Have an amazing time, I will see you in a year.


The other big thing is that I have finally gotten my shit together and will be attending Uni in 2006. I was accepted into the Bachelor of Applied Science course at QUT's Gardens Point campus. That means that in a matter of weeks I will be a uni bum. Brilliant!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home