Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Big weekend out!

Dylan and Kris' reception
21/01/2006

Well, I had a fantastic weekend this weekend. Andrew (brother) came up from South Australia for our cousin Dylan's reception. It was out at Mt Tambourine at Kris' (Dylan's wife) parents house. It was just beautiful, unfortunately we were only able to stay until 9pm as we were heading off to Big Day Out the next morning and needed sleep in preparation. Still, we meet a bunch of people and had a really good night.

Andrew, Dylan and I

Kris (middle) with her mum and dad.

Dylan and Kris

Cutting the cake

Myself, Andrew and Dylan

Myself, Andrew, Kris and Dylan

Big Day Out
22/01/2006

Toby, Geoff, Flick and I scored a job working on the gates at Big Day Out. We worked for about 3 and a half hours and then got free entry. Fantastic. We had to be on the bus that took us from Brisbane to the Gold Coast by 8am so it was a pretty early start. No complaints though. Andrew caught a ride down the coast with my friend Bek and her brother Matt and then we caught up to watch Wolfmother.

Needless to say we all had a brilliant day. Only got two photos on my mob which makes the colour a little funny but it is better than nothing.

Andrew with my sunnies that I could not get rid off. I threw them away twice and had them returned to me. Then andrew threw them away three times before someone found them and thought it was the best score all day and pocketed them.

Andrew and I in the mosh pit listening to Franz Ferdinand. Very fun.

Andrew, I hope you had a good day because I had a bloody ripper! I will see you there next year, Yeah?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home