Thursday, August 23, 2007

Gold Coast

Ok, so it has been a huge gap since my last blog. Since then i have moved from Rutland st and toby to the gold coast for my new (fabulous) job. I am in my second 'home' and am currently looking for my third (and hopefully final) home at the coast. A couple of pics from June - going back a bit now

my lovely ben

the great view from apartment one... with my mates
Quite a while ago now we went for a trek through Springbrook national park with a bunch of Bens friends... this is us with our hot chocolates at the end of the walk. It was a great day with some fantastic people.
The view from the top. We had walked all the way down the valley and back up the other side to get this shot
The path went behind a waterfall... lucky for us that there was water running from the other side... gorgeous
a quick break for lunch
Again at the top of the walk... out to the left is surfers paradise


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home